TRIAD Research Group uses up-to-date
technology and comprehensive research services to provide you with information
you need to strengthen your business or organization.
Our research experts specialize in both quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
We will recommend the best methodology to meet your research needs.
At TRIAD we frequently:
- Test the feasibility of new products.
- Provide information to craft effective advertising communications campaigns.
- Assess the effectiveness of existing campaigns.
- Measure customer satisfaction to identify improvement opportunities.
- Measure support for ballot issues.
- Aid in strategic and long range planning.
- Advertising Awareness
- Advertising/Message Evaluation
- Business-to-Business Services
- Corporate/Brand Image Analysis
- Customer Satisfaction
- Employee Satisfaction
- Market Segmentation
- New Product Evaluation
- Product Positioning
- Website Evaluation and Usability
- Community Attitude Surveys
- Ballot Issue Surveys
- Image Assessment
- Marketplace Analysis
- Needs Assessment
- Public Opinion Polling
- Rezoning Surveys
- Reapportionment and Redistricting
- Voter Attitude Surveys
- Update and Tracking Studies
employs various methodologies including:
- Telephone Surveys
- Online/Internet Surveys
- Mail Surveys
- In-person/Intercept Interviews
- Conjoint Analysis
- Data Mining
- Focus Groups
- In-depth and Executive Interviews
- Projective Techniques
- Q-Methodology Studies
Industries currently being served:
- Hospitals and Health Care
- Auto and Medical Insurance
- Public Utilities
- Consumer Products
- Food Services
- Cable Television
- Banks/Financial Institutions
- Advertising Agencies
- Public Relations Firms
- School Districts
- Colleges and Universities
- Community Colleges
- State Government Agencies
- Counties and Cities
- Human Services Agencies
- Libraries, Parks, and other Public Agencies
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Community Foundations
- Arts, Sports and Entertainment